Can you bag a half marathon (two rounds) or full marathon (four rounds) of golf in one day? Get together with your pals for a tee-rific day out on the green!
By taking on this challenge, you’ll be helping fund vital research to find treatments and cures for muscle-wasting conditions.
Raise over £50 and you'll be gifted a sleeve of Titleist Pro-V1 golf balls.
So what are you waiting for? Time to score a hole-in-one for people living with muscular dystrophy.
Take on the full marathon: 26 miles, four rounds or 72 holes
Take on the half marathon: 13 miles, two rounds or 36 holes
Five steps to a par-fect fundraiser:
- Sign up today to get your FREE fundraising pack and all the support you’ll need.
- Choose your challenge, date and the location for your marathon day of golf.
- We’ll set you up with a fundraising page when you register so you can start spreading the word and raising funds.
- Tee off! Get out on the green, have fun and share photos from your day.
- Teatime… you did it! Time to collect your donations, send them in and kick back with a cake and a cuppa.
Contact the team on email@example.com or call 0300 012 0172 if you any questions about this event. Otherwise we’ll catch you on the green!