Walk, jog, or run an ultra and make next Easter weekend one to remember.
We're super excited to announce our new Associate Partnership with the Ultra Challenge Series! Get 25% off your registration fee when you take part for Muscular Dystrophy UK
Walk, jog, or run a 50km Ultra or take on the 25km half challenge. From our Windsor Racecourse base camp 1500 adventurers will head out on looped routes through the Great Park with fantastic views of the Castle. They will then move on to Runnymede, along the Thames Path, and taking in some of the wonderful countryside. You’ll get full support all the way, a few Easter surprises, a celebration finish at base camp, and a BBQ meal.
Your entry includes:
- Free food and drink at regular rest stops
- Support including medics, marshals, and massages.
- Glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a medal at the finish!
When you take on the challenge as part of #TeamOrange you will also receive:
- Fundraising tips and tricks
- Bright #TeamOrange running vest
- Training guide
- Support from our team every step of the way!
How to sign up:
- Choose the fundraising option that is right for you – pay a minimal fee and fundraise the rest or self-fund your event and have no fundraising target. There are three options to choose from!
- Select “Sign up for a charity with 25% off”
- Choose the length of your challenge: 25Km, 50Km or the full 100Km.
- Fill in your form selecting “Muscular Dystrophy UK” as your listed charity.
- Have a blast taking on an Ultra Challenge to help beat muscle-wasting conditions!