Join 2,000 adventurers of all experience levels and ages to walk, jog or run the spectacular Jurassic Coast - a World Heritage Site.
We're super excited to announce our new Associate Partnership with the Ultra Challenge Series! Get 25% off your registration fee when you take part for Muscular Dystrophy UK
Starting from Corfe Castle, the route heads to Swanage, then along to Lulworth Cove, past Durdle Door, with ups and downs all the way to Weymouth.
For participants completing the 100km challenge- it's past Portland Bill, nature reserves and along the western end of Chesil Beach to West Bay's famous cliffs (of TV's Broadchurch fame), before a finish line celebration in vibrant Bridport.
Your entry includes:
- Free food and drink at regular rest stops
- Support including medics, marshals and massages
- Glass of fizz, t-shirt and a medal at the finish!
When you take on the challenge as part of #TeamOrange you will also receive:
- Fundraising tips and tricks
- Bright #TeamOrange running vest
- Training guide
- Support from our team every step of the way!
How to sign up:
- Chose the fundraising option that is right for you - pay a minimal fee and fundraise the rest or self-fund your event and have no fundraising target. Here are your options to chose from!
- Select "Sign up for a charity with 25% off"
- Choose the length of your challenge: 25Km, 50Km or the full 100Km.
- Fill in your form selecting "Muscular Dystrophy UK" as your listed charity.
- Have a blast taking on a Ultra Challenge to help beat muscle-wasting conditions!