Join us and compete for the coveted title at this fun and competitive event hosted by Marchmont.
We use our muscles to laugh to walk, to breathe and to play football. For the 110,000 living in the UK with a muscle-wasting condition, these things become progressively difficult throughout their lives.
Sign up your team and help us to support everyone living with these cruel and often devastating conditions. All profits from this event will further support the objectives of Muscular Dystrophy UK.
- Date and venue: Thursday 12 October 2023 at Shoreditch Powerleague
- Start time: 4pm KO
- Up to seven players in each squad
- Entry fee: £650 per team
- Information packs will be provided to all teams
- Team photos included, and shared after the event
- Engraved trophies for finalists and a case of beer for the winning team
- Post-match food will be provided for all teams at the venue
- FA-qualified referees will officiate all matches
- Ball and bib hire included
- Use of changing rooms, showers and hospitality facilities will be available
- Raffle and auction
- Bar open throughout
We look forward to seeing you at this year’s tournament!
To register your team or for more information contact Debbie Hoods at D.firstname.lastname@example.org