Please note: Charity places are sold out or 2021, however you can still join us if you have your own ballot place!
The London Marathon needs no introduction. It’s one of the biggest sporting events in the world. Our #TeamOrange runners tell us the London Marathon is more than just a marathon; it’s an experience of a lifetime.
Perks of the jog
We understand the huge commitment our runners make to take on this epic challenge. In return, we offer a support package that caters for your every pre- and post-race need. By joining #TeamOrange you’ll receive:
- a personalised #TeamOrange running top
- support from THREE enthusiastic #TeamOrange cheer squads along the route
- support with your training and fundraising every step of the way from our dedicated events team
- exclusive access to our lively and friendly Facebook group to chat with other members of the team
- a post-event celebration where, as one previous runner said, we treat you ‘like a rock star’, with massages, showers and refreshments, just a stroll away from the finish line
Registration is £100 and we ask all of our runners to pledge and commit to raise a minimum of £1,750 to help beat muscle-wasting conditions. To be considered for a place, please submit your application today. A member of the MDUK Events Team will then be in touch to let you know if your application has been successful.
Own places (Ballot places)
Have you been lucky in the London Marathon ballot? We'd love for you to join #TeamOrange with your own place! By joining us with your own place you'll still receive all the perks of being a part of the team. We just ask that you pledge to raise as much as you can.