1. The cost of each entry is £1. Players may purchase more than one entry, and payment must be in advance. Entry is open to all residents of the UK but excludes parties directly involved in the administration or management of the Weekly Lottery.
2. Not to be sold by or to anyone under 18 years of age. Any person found to be under 18 years of age automatically forfeits the right to any prize.
3. Your unique lottery number(s) will be confirmed by post within 21 days. No ticket will be supplied.
4. The weekly draw will be conducted every Friday (except where a Friday falls on a public holiday and then the draw will take place on the nearest possible working day). The draw will be conducted by a random number generator which will select a six digit number (the winning number). Only lottery numbers for players with sufficient credit at the time of the draw will be eligible for prizes. Late or missed payments may result in players’ lottery numbers not being eligible for every draw.
5. The winning number will be published on the MDUK website
www.musculardystrophyuk.org/lottery and will be available from the Weekly Lottery Helpline on 01628 821 983. Results will be available from the Monday following the draw.
6. Winning combinations will be for players’ lottery numbers which match three or more of the digits in the correct position within the winning number. Prizes for the Weekly Lottery are published on the MDUK website www.musculardystrophyuk.org/lottery. There are no alternatives to any prize and no interest will be payable. Prizes will be sent by cheque within 21 days.
7. Prizes are as follows: Match 6 numbers in order for prize of £10,000. Match 5 numbers in order for prize of £1,000. Match 4 numbers in order for prize of £25. Match 3 numbers in order for prize of £5.
8. Your overall chances of winning are 1 in 63: odds across all prizes are as follows: Six Number Match 1 in 1,000,000; Five Number Match 1 in 18,518; Four Number Match 1 in 823; Three Number Match 1 in 69
9. All profits from the Weekly Lottery go to Muscular Dystrophy UK.
10. MDUK is not responsible for any delays in bank payments.
11. No liability is accepted for loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post.
12. MDUK reserves the right to use the winners’ names for promotional purposes. These will only be in summary, for example Mrs Jones from Kent.
13. MDUK or its External Lottery Manager may (without giving any reason or notice) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription or terminate or suspend the lottery scheme. MDUK or its External Lottery Manager’s decisions made regarding the rules shall, once made, be final and binding. No detail in an application may be changed in any way once it has been submitted, except for contact details such as change of address.
14. The rules are subject to change by MDUK or its External Lottery Manager. Copies of the latest rules will be published on this page and are available on request.
15. Licensed by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005, reference number 47915, certificate number 047915-N-326436-005.
Promoter: Emma Maunder, Director of Development, Muscular Dystrophy UK, 32 Ufford Street, LONDON SE1 8QD.
Are you gambling more than you really want to?
If you feel you have a problem with gambling, please visit the Gamble Aware website for help and advice at www.gambleaware.co.uk or contact the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 802 0133 (lines open 8am to midnight).