What could you do with £3,000?
As well as the £3,000 first prize, you could also win one of our cash prizes of £250 or £50. Imagine winning our top prize – what a fantastic way to start the summer!
Congratulations to our fast entry winners! Your delightful teddy bear keyring will be on it's way to you shortly:
Mr & Mrs Davidson, Alwick; Mr & Mrs Pichamuthu, Beddington; Mrs Foster, Poole; Mr Greenway, Norwich; Mrs Pearce, Somerton; Mrs Howse, Gloucester; Ms Davies, Gloucester; Mr Reeves, Hertford; Mr Farmer, Nuneaton; Mrs Thompson, Larne; Mrs Harper, Holmfirth; Ms Connolly, Wrexham; Miss Williams, Barry; Mrs Learmonth, Bo'ness; Mrs Flynn, Eastbourne; Mrs Bartlett, Bournemouth; Mrs Astle, Walsall; Mr Maclean, Brighton; Mrs Muir, Dumfries and Mrs Hywood, Aylesbury Buckinghamshire.
Thank you everyone for playing our raffle and good luck in the main draw!
Play the Great Muscle Raffle to help more children like Rory. Your play in our raffle enables us to help families like that of little Rory, who was diagnosed with Becker muscular dystrophy in August 2020.
"We were only allowed one person in the hospital, so I went into the consulting room with Rory. Once his muscular dystrophy diagnosis had been confirmed, I had to relay the news to my husband in the car park. It was hard… the paediatrician at Alder Hey Children’s Hospital told us to contact MDUK, and we did. That was a life-saver." Kerry, Rory’s mum.
Helping families like Kerry’s through our raffle is easy. Each chance to win costs just £1 and you could win our top prize of £3,000! The lucky winners will be drawn on 10 June 2022.
If you have any questions about the raffle, please contact us on 01628 201 289 or email email@example.com
- This Raffle is only open to residents of the UK over the age of 18 (this excludes Isle of Man, Channel Islands and BFPO addresses according to Gambling Act 2005 regulations)
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 18 years
- The cost of each entry is £1. Players may purchase more than one entry, and payment must be in advance
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 18 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned
- All proceeds from this raffle will be used for the charitable purposes of Muscular Dystrophy UK
- The prizes for the Raffle are 1st Prize – £3,000, 2nd Prize – £250 and 3rd Prize -£50. There are no alternatives to any prize
- The draw will be conducted by utilising a Random Number Generator that has been tested and approved by an independent, Gambling Commission approved, third party test house. The results of the draw are final
- Based upon the number of entries in our 2021 Raffles, the chance of winning a prize for a single ticket was 1 in 4140. From the £24,840 income of all tickets sold in the raffle in 2021, just 13.24% went on expenses, 26.57% on prizes and a fantastic 60.19% came back to Muscular Dystrophy UK to fund our important work
- Entries must be received by 3 June 2022
- Late entries will be transferred to the next raffle
- The draw will be held on 10 June 2022
- Winners will be notified by post, email or telephone no later than two weeks after the draw date. Please keep your ticket number as proof of purchase
- A list of winners will also be published on the Raffleplayer website (or charity website) within two weeks of the draw date. These will only be in summary, for example Mrs Smith from Berkshire
- Winners may be asked to take part in Muscular Dystrophy UK PR and promotional activity
- If a prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made by Muscular Dystrophy UK to contact the winner, then Muscular Dystrophy UK will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it thinks fit. The winner has one month after notification to claim the prize
- The Muscular Dystrophy UK policies for raffles can be found here. This includes our policy on responsible gambling, underage gambling, protection of customer funds and our complaints procedure
- To enter the online raffle an entrant must self-certify that they are the required age to play. A confirmation email will be sent to the entrant confirming their numbers in the draw and thanking them for their participation. Random age verification checks are carried out at regular intervals. If an entrant is found to be under the required age their payment will be returned and they will not be entered into the draw
- Entries must not be bought on behalf of somebody else
- In order to promote responsible gambling, it is recommended that no more than 60 chances are to be purchased per person for the Raffle
- Material changes to this raffle are not predicted to happen, but in the event that this occurs you will be notified by email 14 days in advance of any changes
Muscular Dystrophy UK is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 47915. Responsible person: Emma Maunder, Associate Director of Development, Muscular Dystrophy UK, 61A Great Suffolk Street, London SE1 0BU. Registered Charity No. 205395 and Registered Scottish Charity No. SC039445
You can read our raffle policies here.
Requests for additional raffle tickets up to a maximum of 60 tickets per person or requests to be removed from future raffle mailings should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like more information about raffles and lotteries please go to www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk
If you or a family member feel that you are experiencing problems with gambling, you can seek advice and support from GambleAware on 0808 8020 133 or via their website begambleware.org