#BeatTheBallot ⚡... Sign up for just £17!
*offer ends Friday 1 March
Every year, more than 60,000 runners come from across the globe to take on the Great North Run. The world’s largest, most prestigious half-marathon.
This iconic race has a hard to beat atmosphere. Thousands of people line the streets to cheer runners from the race start in Newcastle to the finish by the sea in South Shields. Run for a friend, family member or run for yourself. Run with #TeamMDUK and experience a half-marathon like no other!
Perks of the challenge
By signing up with #TeamMDUK, we offer you a pre- and post-race support package to cater for your every need!
- Detailed welcome pack along with regular support and advice from our experienced team
- Access to training tips, information on injury prevention and race nutrition
- A ‘stand out from the crowd!’ bright orange running vest
- Access to our Great North Run Facebook Group. Our running community where you can share stories with past and current runners
- Support from our LOUD cheer squad at mile 12. As you take on the iconic last stretch of the route overlooking the stunning sea views in South Shields
- An invite to our exclusive post-race reception in the charity village. Here you will receive a hero’s welcome. Get plenty of refreshments to re-fuel and the opportunity for a much-needed (and well earned!) sports massage.
If you have any questions about taking on the Great North Run please do get in touch and email the MDUK Events Team.