Please don’t send cash through the post to us, you can
- Pay any cash donations into your bank and write a cheque for the amount. Make cheques payable to ‘Muscular Dystrophy UK’
- We can help you arrange an electronic bank transfer from your bank account to ours. Please contact our Supporter Services team for more information about this
- You can also pay monies directly into our bank account, please contact your local Regional Development Manager or our Supporter Services team
We accept cheques, CAF Vouchers and postal orders
- Please send everything to Muscular Dystrophy UK, 61A Great Suffolk Street, London, SE1 0BU
when sending in your monies please include
- Please include a short cover letter or note explaining how you have raised your money, with any details you would like included in a thank you letter. If you are restricting your fundraising to a certain Family Fund or project, please also mention this in your cover note.
- If you have used sponsorship forms or completed a donation form please ensure you send this with your monies so we can claim Gift Aid. That means we can increase the donations by at least 25%
Alternatively, you can give your donation to your Regional Development Manager, please get in touch with them to arrange this you can find your local RDM here
We really appreciate the efforts our supporters go to for the charity, and it's important to us that you are thanked properly. If you would prefer a thank you phone call or e-mail, please let us know when sending in your donation and we will happily arrange this.